Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas - 聖誕快樂!

Merry Christmas from the other side of the world!

This year, I'm thankful to be in Hong Kong (with few days in Singapore) with family for the holidays.

It's been perhaps the longest year ever - and I'm really looking forward to seeing what 2012 (Dragon year must mean luck?) will bring.


Meanwhile, I am grateful for some amazing friends, family who have stuck by me through rough spots in the year, been an incredible source of strength and support - ever ready with an encouraging word, the crazy deal I missed, the way to laugh at myself and situations, the monumental understanding and patience with the food paparazzo activities before every meal (and now really joining in at times to help with food styling!) + the endless questions about ingredients and backstories - and most of all the reminder to appreciate and enjoy every moment of life.

And to those of you who have been there with me, whether in-person or here on the blog - a heartfelt thank you, for joining me in foodie adventures, taking time to share comments, notes or asking great questions that have really helped me grow as a blogger and person. I wish you a fantabulous holiday and I will see you again very soon! :)


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...