Thursday, December 29, 2011

1MB Savvy Saveurs: Savings & Sweepstakes 12/29/11

Deals and sweepstakes uncovered this week - sorry a little light this week as I'm travelling!  Click here to follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the latest discoveries :)

Happy grazing!

FOODIE FINDS:

TRAVEL FINDS:
  • Travelzoo 2012 Flight Sales Finds Got withdrawal symptoms from your holiday vacation already?  Plan your 2012 getaway with post holiday fare sales starting from $32.  For travel on JetBlue, Virgin America and other airlines Jan 4-May 16, 2012.  See site for details.

SWEEPSTAKES:
********

This is meant to be an easily digestible (yes, I did) report of third party offers - I am not the sponsor nor affiliated in any way with any of the companies listed above. I do not receive any payment for these listings. Please read offer details / official rules carefully before deciding whether to submit your information.


********

To get more mileage for your money everyday - see Get More Bites Outta Your Budget. Check out my Sweepstakes Page "Win Your Next Bite" - for more foodie promotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...