HALLOWEEN EVENTS UNDER $100pp:
- Queen Mary Dark Harbor Long Beach Oct 20-23, 27-31 7pm-12am Tickets start at $20 online (weird rule no costumes allowed)
- Dia de Los Muertos Cocktailing Oct 27 7-9pm at Rivera - learn to mix cocktails with Julian Cox and enjoy small bites from Rivera $60
- Los Angeles Haunted Hayride at Los Angeles Old Zoo / Griffith Park 25-minute experience in woods $25 Thursdays-Sundays through October 30 + Mon 10/31 (Thur + Sun 7-10:30pm; Fri + Sat 7pm-12am) - the website alone scares me
- Halloween Horror Nights Thur-Sun 10/20-23, 10/27-31 Tickets start at $52
- Saints & Sinners Halloween Bash at J Lounge DTLA 10/28 10pm $25 for $50 general admission ticket or $29 for $58 GA ticket w/ 1 beer/wine drink ticket (deal ends 10/24 8am PST)
- Egyptian Theater King Tut's Tomb party 10/29 9pm-2am tickets start at $20 (Get $25 tix for $12 at GiltCity)
- KCRW Masquerade 10/29 9pm-2am $75 advance, $85 at door
- Madame Tussaud's Dead Celebrities Halloween Costume Ball 10/29 10pm-2am $45 via Goldstar Events $75 full price (open bar, dinner buffet included, costume required)
- Haunted at the W Hollywood 10/29 9pm-2am $40 General Admission
- Geisha House Twisted Fantasy Costume Party 10/29 9pm I normally wouldn't mention Geisha House, but this party's only $20 for general admission...
- West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval FREE admission! 10/31 6pm-11pm Santa Monica Boulevard from Doheny Drive to La Cienega Boulevard.
- The Edison All Hallows Eve 10/31 8pm $25 online advance; $30 at door with costume $40 at door w/o costume
- Stock up on gourmet candy:
- L'Artisan du Chocolat: $15 for $30 of chocolates. Deal from LivingSocial (1 day left to buy)
- dineLA extended 3-course prix fixe lunch & dinner from now til Halloween:
- The Little Door dinner through 10/21
- Drago Centro through 10/23 excluding Saturdays
- Culina LA through 10/21, & 10/24-28
- Fig & Olive daily through 10/28 excluding Saturdays
- Firenze Osteria daily through 10/31 excluding Saturdays
- La Cachette Bistro through 10/31
- American Express cardholders don't forget to sign up for iDine and use your card to get up to 15% back as statement credit
- Use OpenTable to make reservations to earn points towards a free dining voucher useable at any participating OpenTable restaurant!
This is meant to be an easily digestible (yes, I did) report of third party offers - I am not the sponsor nor affiliated in any way with any of the companies listed above. I do not receive any payment for these listings. Please read offer details / official rules carefully before deciding whether to submit your information.
To get more mileage for your money everyday - see Get More Bites Outta Your Budget. Check out my Sweepstakes Page "Win Your Next Bite" - for more foodie promotions!