Delicious deals and sweepstakes this week - click here to follow me on Twitter for instant updates on the latest discoveries :)
- Delphine Raw Bar Mondays $1 / $2 seafood: From 5-10:30pm every Monday (except holidays) Delphine in Hollywood serves up for just $1 each, oysters on the half shell (East Coast), shrimp, clams and mussels. For just $2 each you can gorge on West Coast oysters, crab claws and more. Wash it all down with $5 glasses of select wines. Yes, it's raw seafood on a Monday, worst day of the week possibly besides Sundays for that, but can't beat the price AND the oysters taste pretty fresh to me (not the best I've ever had, but really good for a buck or two!)
- Fig Santa Monica - two offers!
- Travel Channel Win a Trip to Greece Winner and a guest will fly to Athens, stay for 3 nights, visiting the Acropolis and other famous sites, followed by 3-night cruise to Greece’s mystical islands (ends 2/28/11 at 11:59pm ET). Enter once a day. Official rules here
- PopSugar Williams Sonoma Giveaway Win $250 gift certificate to William Sonoma. Requires 'Like'-ing PopSugar SF on Facebook and commenting on their wall, on what you would do with the $250 at Williams Sonoma. (ends 2/21/11 at 11:50 PST)
- Cooking.com Everyday Food Sweepstakes Win 16GB iPad + WiFi worth $499 plus cookbook set (so NOT interested in a Martha Stewart cookbook, but love the iPad portion of prize!) Official rules here
To get more mileage for your money everyday - see Get More Bites Outta Your Budget. Check out my Sweepstakes Page "Win Your Next Bite" - for more foodie promotions!